Plus Size Fashion, Business, Beauty, Lifestyle


Monday 10 January 2022

Date Night Outfits

One of the best bits about date night is choosing an outfit to wear. Here are some of my favourite places to shop and a few outfits that I love. 

Date night at the Royal Albert Hall 

A night for some glitz and glamour. I chose the gold sequin skater skirt, paired with paradox London indulgence platform shoes, paradox London Dulcie clutch bag and a beautiful silver heart bracelet. I'll be sparkling amongst the city lights. 

Cinema

A relaxed night at the cinema calls for a comfy yet stylish outfit. Perfect for those late-night screenings of a horror film. I went for the pink v neck jumper and the ripped knee skinny jegging. I then paired it with the leopard high top canvas trainers and the panel mini lock and chain rucksack.

 Cocktails

Head out for cocktails and feel like a superstar. I chose the black sequin long sleeve wrap dress and paired it with gold diamante rectangle drop statement earrings, black satin diamante twin strap high triangle block heels and the black patent and velvet contrast lion head crossbody bag.

Jewellery

 I love matching earrings with my outfits, I feel like it sets off the look really well and adds some style to one of the more simple outfits. A jewellery brand that I'm currently loving is Daisy London. Not only do they have a stunning selection of earrings. They also have necklaces, rings and bracelets. They're also currently having a huge 50% sale. So grab yourself a bargain. 

Two of my favourite pieces from the Estée Lalonde range has to be the Estée Lalonde Flow Maxi Hoops. Made from 100% recycled sterling silver, these earrings are perfect for the everyday look. They come in gold too and go with absolutely any outfit.

"The perfect fusion of easy-to-wear style with a sophisticated edge"

Next is the Estée Lalonde Goddess Glow Hoop Earrings. These 18Ct Gold Plate earrings ooze elegance. Perfect for date nights at the Royal Albert Hall. These gorgeous earrings also come in silver. So you can have the whole collection. 

"The Estée Lalonde Goddess Glow Hoop Earrings are the investment piece you'll love for years to come; an organic shape with delicate stamped details, these 18ct gold plated silver hoops earrings will be your forever go-to's"


Daisy London Unboxing 


Sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment