Plus Size Fashion, Business, Beauty, Lifestyle


Tuesday 5 September 2023

UK Plus Size Halloween Costumes That Actually Fit

 Wowzers, This year has gone extremely fast, September already! Although with this heatwave we are having right now, it certainly doesn't feel like it. Halloween is right around the corner and I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite costumes this year. 

There isn't really a lot of choice for plus sizes in the average fancy dress shop. However, I have found a fabulous site where you can get exactly what you want in your size, whether you want to go super scary or super sexy, you can find them over at Halloween Costumes 

Their plus size collection goes from 1XL all the way to 8XL. They also do standard sizes too. What I like about this site is that it gives you the exact measurements so you're guaranteed to find something that fits. 

Cozy Bat


Grey Wolf


Sexy Wonderland Cat


Killer Clown


What are you going as for Halloween?

11 comments:

  1. Those costumes are really cute. My favorite is the killer clown, minus the murder of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These costumes are really quite cute. My favorite is the killer clown, minus the murder of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fun ideas! It is nice to have some comfy ideas too for Halloween. I'd wear any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those Halloween outfits because they are so cool and cute at the same time. I will recommend these to my sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plus size cozy bat costume is probably one of my favorites featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great costumes! I think my favorite would have to be Grey Wolf. Love the tail! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute costumes. I’ll have to try the sexy wonderland cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now these are pretty cool! The cozy bat is my favorite one....soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are all really amazing and awesome Halloween costumes! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so refreshing to see a variety of options for us curvier folks. I've been struggling to find the perfect costume, and your suggestions have given me some great inspiration. Can't wait to rock Halloween this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! These costumes are fabulous! So many great ideas for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete